Terms Of Service
Users and customers of Services provided by 101web must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below. We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered. The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of.COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with. UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our website and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services. If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you. If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith. If you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith. On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services, we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Most of our web design plans go live in 5 days or sooner, to achieve this quick turn around we need the customer to make a decision on the template as soon as possible. We will also need images and content from the customer to begin setting up the website. If your Web Design plan allowed a deposit you are charged 50% of design cost and all extras ordered on the day plan is purchased the last 50% of the design cost to be paid before the website goes live. Free Maintenance consists of 1 update per month. If the customer requests more than the allotted updates the account will be billed at $40.00 per hour billed in 30-minute increments. The customer will be notified by email of the added charge before the work is started. If the website is on the customer’s server the account will be billed at $60.00 per hour billed in 30-minute increments. If you choose to host your new site on your server or hosting account off the 101web network there is a $50.00 setup charge and no Hosting and Maintenance will be charged and no Hosting and Maintenance will be performed. Hosting and Maintenance is available for 101web hosted customers only.
Affiliates may not mask, hide or modify the affiliate link. It must be used as displayed in the client area. You may not spam or advertise in areas or sections of websites that breach the rules of the displaying site. Doing so will result in the link being reported.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our Web Hosting service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no refunds past the 30 day period. There are no refunds for Web Design Services. Refunds are not available for.COM, .NET, .ORG or any other domain names, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by 101web through other companies. No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances. No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights. Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals. Dedicated servers are exempt from the 30-day refund. Refunds will be issued at our discretion. Setup fees are non-refundable. Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30-day money back guarantee. Any funds sent to 101web which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded.
Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment, you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference. Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to 101web. Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered. All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us by submitting a pre-sales ticket here Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hours of receiving your inquiry. The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country. We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies (“Terms and Policies”) are an essential part of your relationship with 101web. By using your 101web account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for 101web to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that 101web has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a cleanup fee of $30.00 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break the security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or misrepresent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.
- Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
- Using the Service for unauthorized relays through any third party systems.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account and deny any future business.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effectively impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, 101web may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify 101web as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property – 101web does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to email@example.com.
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on 101web facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, 101web will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If 101web receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, 101web will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify 101web of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
- Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by101web, neither 101web nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service.101web neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that 101web is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on 101web equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any online chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 101web and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, 101web is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by 101web as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that 101web has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to 101web as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shutdowns, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that 101web may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will 101web have financial liability to you.
- Warranty – 101web MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD 101web ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY 101web OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
- THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY 101web ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; 101web DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. 101web DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
The user may not:
- Use 10% or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. 101web has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
101web will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. 101web may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of 101web business.
You agree that any dispute between you and 101web arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and 101web will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the US law.
These Terms and Policies are governed in all respects under US laws.
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the client area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form. Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated within 24 hours of submitting the form. It is your responsibility to ensure any PayPal subscriptions you have setup are canceled. No other forms of cancellation are accepted. Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
- Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller or Dedicated service.